Join The Henna Revolution
Join the thousands worldwide who have discovered Just For Redhead's (JFR) 100% natural Henna - the purest henna available on the market today. Unlike chemical process, our Henna will safely restore your color and condition your hair without harsh toxic chemicals. Say goodbye to fake looking red chemical dyes, that damage your hair, and look all one color. Our JFR all-natural Henna coloring is a safe, natural, healthy way to restore your hair's youthful shine, volume, and color! Get ready to look 10 years younger.
We are so Lucky as Redheads to be able to Naturally Color Our Hair with Henna
Years of using chemicals on your hair can leave it brittle and dried out. That is why our Henna is the perfect hair color for redheads. It is a natural colorant that will give your hair beautiful, rich red tones. Unlike chemical dyes, henna does not contain any harsh chemicals or toxins that can damage your hair. In fact you can add olive oil to our henna to add extra conditioning to help repair damaged hair.
This 100 percent ancient dye is derived from the Lawsonia plant and is perfect for all shades of redheads. Even brunettes who want to add red to their hair loves our Henna. Our Henna will give you a totally natural look by adding vibrant highlights and an overall shine to your hair.
I Have Used Our Henna For Over 15 Years
After coloring my hair for over 15 years using our JFR Henna, I cannot imagine coloring my hair with anything else! With age -- my hair has really faded, but JFR Henna has completely restored and revitalized the way my hair looks and feels! I get so many complements from total strangers, even while standing in the check out line at the grocery store, about the color of my hair.
Benefits Using Our Henna
- Get A Totally Natural Look: Add vibrant highlights and an overall shine to your hair. Whether you want to add color or eliminate grey -- JFR Henna is for you.
- No Added Chemicals: JFR Henna 100% natural, zero chemicals, cruelty free, and plant based vegan and gluten free. Our 7 oz bag will give you several applications depending on hair length. Unlike chemical process, our henna is great for your hair. Not only will our henna enhance your color, it will also deep condition and add shine. Our henna is not a bleach or peroxide. It will NOT pull color or lighten your hair. It will only deposit red over your existing color.
How Many Shades Of Henna Do You Carry?
Our henna is available in 5-amazing shades and is available in our 7 ounce size. Depending on the length of your hair you will get several applications out of our 7 oz bag. Shoulder length hair will need about 1/3 of a bag. If you hair is longer you will need a bit more. Complete mixing instructions are available below.
- Pour henna into a non-metallic bowl. Then for extra conditioning you can add up to 1 TBS of olive oil. This step is optional.
- Boil up to 2 cups of water. Note: Water that is not Boiling hot will result in a lumpy mixture. When water is hot enough your mixture should be the consistency of honey.
- Stirring with your JFR Applicator Brush gradually add your Boiling water until your mixture becomes the consistency of honey. You do not want your mixture to be too watery or thick. To add more depth to any shade of our Henna you can also mix our Henna with Boiling dark roast coffee instead of boiling water.
Timing Your Henna Pack
We recommend you leave your first henna application on for 20 minutes to avoid over processing. If you wish to go darker, leave the henna pack on longer your next application -- up to 1 hour.
Note: The longer you leave our Henna on - the more Red is deposited. Lighter hair grabs henna more than darker hair, that is why processing time is critical to avoid over processing.
Which Shade Is Best For You?
We recommend choosing a shade of henna that is closest to your natural hair color. If you need assistance to determine which shade is best for you simply text a photo for a FREE Henna Consultation to: 480-221-0976.